Saturday, January 05, 2008
1st Arrow service today! =D
QUITE FUN! hahahaah! The pre-service is like WHOA. x33
O_________________O seriously!
apparently they have diff themes each time. very awesome O_o *impressed*
today's was all club, disco etc. with bouncers "checking your id" LOL.
those were REAL LIVE GUPPIES in the wine glasses right? O_______________O omg!
service itself was good. preaching was good. pastor benjamin is funny xD (in that usual lame-funny-omg?! kind of way that we are used to) but I still miss DARE! well, that's to be expected ne? met many new people! XD
and many ol' friends!! I didn't get Adeline's contact though. From the dressing, I could tell. lol! anime fan! or at least, J fan. haha... oh yeah, YONG JIE WATCHES REBORN TOO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but we talked for only a few min before he had to rush off =.= involving me going like, "ep 59 is out. SUBBED!go download!" wooot!!! 8D
arhhhh! Tsuna! at least you are getting cooler xD but sorry. 69 pwns. and 18? LOL.
oh yeah, orientation in teh morning. quite alright. our grp won =D ben and jerry's voucher 8D
JANE I MISS YOU!!! COME BACK FROM AUSSIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
10:45 PM